- Online only
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil 50ml. Glass bottle and dropper. 100% pure and natural.
(Total weight: 150 gr.)
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL 100% pure
(50ml bottle with dropper and safety plug)
Country of origin: France
Essential oils bring the beautiful smell of nature directly into our homes. The plants produce essential oils in order to protect themselves from diseases, repel insect predators or attract beneficial insects that help pollination.
The pure essential oil of lavender is a mixture of several chemical substances biosynthesized by the plant, giving the characteristic fragrance to their flowers. With the distillation of 100 kilograms of lavender flowers, you get between 500 and 600 Gr. of essential oil. It is a highly concentrated product, so you only need a few drops to achieve the desired effect.
Intensely aromatic product, non-greasy I (so it does not become rancid), by nature volatile (evaporates quickly) and light (not very dense). It is insoluble in water, slightly soluble in vinegar, and soluble in alcohol, fats, waxes and vegetable oils.
Fine Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia or lavender), in its essential oil, is used for the treatment of:
- Insomnia (2-3 drops on the pillow), irritability (broadcast on the air), headaches (massaging temples), stress (5 to 6 drops in the bath). Lavender is calming.
- Wounds and Burns (1-2 drops), dry eczema (2-3 drops on a piece of cotton and pass on the plates without rubbing), scales, the sunburn and insect bites. Lavender is a disinfectant and healing.
- Colds and sinusitis (1 to 2 drops by breathing in hot water). Lavender is anti-infective.
- Contractions and rheumatism (rub a few drops in the area). Lavender is relaxing and relieves pain.
- Lice, mixed with oil of neem (1 or 2 drops behind the ears as prevention).
It can be used to mask the strong odor of the neem oil, use it directly in a burner oil, or mixed 3% in an oil base for massages.
• Not prescribing essential oils via internal during pregnancy and lactation, or to children under six years old or patients with gastritis, ulcers gastroduodenal, syndrome of irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn, liver diseases, epilepsy, Parkinson's or other neurological disease.
• Lavender is incompatible with insulin for diabetics.
• Essential oil applied in excess can cause contact dermatitis.
Lavender essential oil obtained through distillation of the flowers of Lavandula angustifolia.
Store in a cool place, protected from light.
Bottle 50 ml. Essential Oil of Lavender ....... 12,35 € (VAT incl.)